How do I use a domain purchased elsewhere?
To use a domain that you purchased elsewhere:
- Get the Premium subscription
- In your Mozello account, click Address and Add domain I already own
- Point your domain name to Mozello servers
Pointing domain name to Mozello servers
If you have purchased your domain name separately, from another company, you must point your domain name to Mozello servers.
You should log in to your domain name control panel and add the following DNS records to your domain settings (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name):
- CNAME record for www.yourdomain.com that points to web.mozello.com
- A record for yourdomain.com that points to 220.127.116.11 *
* The type A record is for non-www domain redirection only. Never use this IP address for your www domain, because your website is actually hosted on web.mozello.com.
If you do not know how to do this, please contact the tech support of the company where you registered your domain name and ask them to do the above changes for you.
- How can I change my website address?
- How do I create e-mail address with my domain?
- What is domain contact verification?
- Should I use address with or without www?
- What is a domain name?